Thursday, November 20, 2014

Pregnancy | 18 Weeks


How Far Along: 18 weeks

Size of Baby: The sweetest sweet potato!!!

Gender: Reveal in T-2 days!!!
In case you missed it, you can find all of the Old Wives Tale deets right here. We'll be filling y'all in on the name too. Girl initials are NHH and boy initials are SDH. ;) Want to find out ASAP? Be sure to follow me on Insta. I'll announce on Saturday! CAN'T WAIT!!! 
Cast your vote for Baby Houston's gender...Right HERE! -------> -------> -------> 

With our latest ultrasound and THE envelope.

Movement: I can feel baby usually once a day at least. It's feeling less weird...maybe I'm just getting used to it?! Ha!

Weight Gain: A whopping 10lbs. Woof. I was complaining about it to my sister, who reminded me that I had no morning sickness. Truth. I'll stop complaining now. And keep telling myself that my body is undergoing a miracle.

Fun Facts:  If baby has hair, it is growing in now! Eyelashes are growing in too and hearing is improving everyday.

Sleep: Really well this week! Thank ya, Lord.

Workouts: PB x 4 and one 2 mile walk -- still so thankful for Pure Barre! 

Maternity Clothes: Nope? Probably because I have worn leggings every single day this week. Zero exaggeration.

 Leggings all day everyday. And pup bums on bumps.

Symptoms: Congestion and my arm falling asleep at night

Cravings/Aversions: Same old, same old. Sweets + protein.

Missing Most: My family. But we head home to Charlotte on Friday! And I'll be staying there all week!

Nursery: Power moves are SO about to begin. :)

Hubby: Has started calling me "preggy potato." Sounds offensive, but it actually makes me laugh. When said in an English accent, it's obviously even better. And he always says it sweetly. It just makes us giggle.

Best Part of the Week: Our ultrasound! We hadn't seen the babe since 8 weeks, so our former blob with arm and leg nubs looking like a real person was absolutely amazing! Saw all 4 ventricles of his/her heart...just incredible. What a miracle of God!


Can't Wait For: Gender reveal, duh.

Our Announcement | Weeks 4-12  | Week 13 | Week 14 | Week 15 | Week 16 | Week 17 | Week 18

No comments:

Post a Comment