Friday, November 21, 2014

5 on Friday | Sweet Drinks, Tunes, and Babies

ONE | HOT CHOCOLATE
Mark made a fire for us almost every night this week. Paired with a hot chocolate or a decaf coffee, it's the loveliest time of the day. I am dying to try some of these variations!


What almost every night has looked like at our house this week. Dreamy!

TWO | DAVE BARNES HOLIDAY
...on Pandora. Y'all, I've been listening daily since November 1 and haven't gotten the slightest bit sick of it. Some Dave Barnes, some Colbie, some Coldplay, some Phil Wickham...magic in my ears. Go add this station right now!


THREE | "EVERYDAY IS CHRISTMAS"
Speaking of that radio station, it introduced me to my new favorite happy song. (Please say you have happy songs too.) I just adore it! And I love Colbie too, of course. If you can't play/see the video below because you're on your phone instead of a desktop, here is the link! ;)



FOUR | HOMETOWN
It's been too long since we've been back to Charlotte. I think we both miss it more than we realize! (Mark considers Charlotte his "home base" in America too). Cannot wait to head back today!!!!


FIVE | GENDER REVEAL
Obviously the highlight of my weekend is on Saturday!!!!!!! Be sure to follow along on Insta for the latest regarding Baby Houston! Saturday is ALSO a very special day for our bffies, the Hoidals: it's their due date! In my dream world, the gender reveal will send Mal into labor so Marky and I can both be in Charlotte for their sweet girl's arrival!!!! Hey, a girl can dream.

Hopey and I at Baby Hoidal's gender reveal earlier this year. 
I had an intuition about their baby about 1000% stronger than with my own. HA! Truth.

Last chance to vote team pink or team blue for Baby Houston. The poll is towards the top on the right sidebar...and is actually 60/40 or the first time ever!! Exciting times over here! I'll see y'all tomorrow with some BIG news in Insta land...! EEEEEEEE!

  OH HAPPY DAY!
 

 Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
Cheers to to Darci, April, Christina, and Natasha!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment