Thursday, November 6, 2014

Questions...for YOU, Mamas!



Yes, I've always wanted to be and dreamed of being a mama. And I am well aware that those dreams makes me no expert. I have a HUGE learning curve ahead of me! Understatement of the world, right? And...I'm the oldest grandchild who is having the oldest grandchild, so even as a family we are not savvy on all of these new products and trends. The "baby" of our family is in middle school! With that said, I have loved (and am so thankful for) the feedback from all of you ladies during my pregnancy thus far, and recently I've found my head spinning with questions. So who better to ask than y'all?! :)

Here are the latest things running through my brain. I'd love your input/ideas on anything that jumps out at you! Thank you (with all my heart!) in advance!!!

THE BEST THING I NEVER KNEW I NEEDED
What's that one thing you cannot live without as a mama!? And I'm guessing it's probably something that will have me asking, "What in the world is that?"
 
REGISTRY SUGGESTIONS
Stroller, car seat, high chair? A cute but practical diaper bag?! ...the never-ending list goes on! :)

BABYMOON
Is there a time in your pregnancy that you found was best to take this? Mark and I are planning to drive up to the mountains...just need to decide when in pregnancy (and mountain winter/early spring weather) would be best.

LINKS/ARTICLES
Feel free to post anything you read, wrote about, or just found to be helpful in the comments below! :)

Y'all are the best! Thanks for helping this craze-o brain, first timer out!!!! I so appreciate (and totally need) your wisdom! xxxxxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment