Monday, November 10, 2014

Keep It Simple

Free Desktop Download via Lovely Indeed


I think Monday is the perfect day to keep it simple.

I hope you all had lovely weekends. I spent mine on a date night-ing, laundry-ing, meal planning, nesting, and continuing to resist the Christmas decorating. Oh and can I just tell you that this fabulous chandelier from Pottery Barn is 50% off?! One that I mentioned months ago? I think it shall be finding its way to my kitchen very soon. I feel like PB stuff never goes 50% off! Woohoo!

Weekend Scenes
A slight living room rearrangement | Changing the knobs on my desk to match the other knobs in the kitchen (I know...Type A much?) | Busting out the flannel sheets | ...And I hope you caught these besties on Insta yesterday morning.
 

Looking forward to another fun week together! This week shall be filled with the These Are A Few of My Favorite Things Details, a bumpdate, and I really can't wait to share my newest fall staple with you. It's not the trendy kind. It's the kind that will be in my closet for years to come. Guesses? :)

 Happiest Monday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment