Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Nicole's Wedding Weekend

My best friend from college, Nicole, got married last weekend! It was an insanely gorgeous wedding weekend in every aspect: decor, bridal beauty, perfect fall weather, and changing leaves on the Blue Ridge Mountains as a backdrop. Below are pics from our amazing long weekend in Mount Airy, NC!
 
 With Coley and Lizzie before the bridal luncheon next door at Coley's neighbor's house

 Pilot Mountain as the rehearsal dinner backdrop at Jolo Vineyards

 Photo opp with my honey

 The bride and groom!

 Girlies I love

 Cocktail hour setup

Dinner in this see-through tent among the vineyards was a spectacle.

Becca [of Rebecca Rose Events], my sweet wedding planner (and Hope's too!), also did Nicole's wedding!
She snapped this picture of what the tent looked like inside. :)

 Aaand the 3 of us canoodled in Coley's bed circa 2:30AM on the eve of her wedding!!!!

 The double decker bus they ordered broke down on the side of the highway...so the replacement was this RV turned party bus. We were not disappointed. (P.S./Disclaimer: My "beer" is an O'Douls. :))

 My sweet Coley, the bebe (can't you see that growing bump!?), and me

 Just a few moments before she walked down the aisle and became Mrs. Harrison!

 Their names in lights...a suh-weeeeet part of the reception!
(I didn't snap anymore pics that night...I was busy eating, chatting, and dancing!!!)


 With my sissy!! We took a break from the dance floor to send a quick pic to Mom. :)

 The next day at Coley and Skyler's house while they were en route to the BVIs.
We sent them some happy snapchats from their den. :)

 The Morrisons :)

We certainly wrapped up wedding season with a bang. Seriously...Coley's brother even set up surprise fireworks to go off as they drove away!!! The weekend couldn't have been better, and [per usual when I leave my adopted hometown], I was sad to leave this small town full of some of my favorite people.

Cheers to Mr. and Mrs. Harrison...who are currently living the DREAM in the BVIs! Love y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment