Friday, October 24, 2014

5 on Friday

ONE | FRONT PORCH
It's not super extravagant. It's simple. And it's ours. And that's just fine with me. :)

Happy, happy fall!

TWO | PAY IT FORWARD
Y'all. I have to tell you what happened to me this week. I went to the Teets for my weekly grocery trip (even though I bounce between there and Trader Joe's because I won't buy from Harris Teeter unless it's on sale!). I filled the cart up with about $75 worth of groceries. Went to pay. And forgot my wallet. At home. Really? I guess there is a first time for everything. #pregbrainprobs

So I called Mark (since he was at home and we live no more than a mile away from the Teets) and asked him to bring the credit card. He did. And by the time my cashier had transfered my balance to customer service...the manager accidnetally totaled out my order, smiled and said, "Oops! Totaled out your order already. Your groceries are on us tonight." (Note: This is not the first time I've had an above and beyond customer service experience at HT!!)

I told her thank you and had her come around the counter so I could give her a big hug. Next up? Time to pay it forward.


THREE | DAY DATES
Marky works two Saturdays a month, so whenever he works on a weekend, he gets one weekday off. So this week we had Wednesday mostly together. We went to Lowes and had a day date. It's little things like that I love the most.

We frequented Las Olas for our day date...one of of favorite Mexi spots in town.

FOUR | GRAND DESIGNS
This week Marky and I discovered that there are full episodes on YouTube of our favo[u]rite program in England, Grand Designs. If you love HGTV, you will love this show!

We've been using our chromecast to watch episodes from our tv. Cheers to the impending Grand Designs marathon this weekend!

 
FIVE | SNEAK PEAK [+ DISCOUNT CODE!]
It has been too long since my last giveaway...soooo I'm bringing you one next week with Pink Slip Boutique! YIPPEE! If you want to peruse around the shop before then, use the code 2DAYFLASH at checkout for 30% off! [Good through today only!]
Via
 Cardi obsessed over here. See above for the 30% off discount code!


 Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
Cheers to to Darci, April, Christina, and Natasha!

Happiest Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment