Friday, October 3, 2014

5 on Friday

ONE | DESKTOP LOVE
Y'all know I love a good, free, fresh desktop background. It's the little things, right?! And I promise you: this one is perfection. The neutral yet fun spotted background in itself is dreamy!

This picture below sized so it fits on my blog, but on your desktop the quote clearly reads, "Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall." F Scott Fitzgerald

Via (and it comes in 3 different sizes!)

TWO | PUMPKIN SNICKERDOODLES
Did you miss this yesterday? You might want to go to the grocery store today so you can bake these this weekend. In advance: you're welcome. :)


THREE | OUTTAKES
This random, candid outtake (snapped by my sista post Mallory's Queen City Shower!) just makes me giggle. It isn't perfect, and neither are we. Weirdos and loving it. (P.S. Hope, do you remember what in the world I was saying to him!?)


FOUR | MARRIAGE
I saw this quote on True Agape Blog's Facebook page (thanks, Cassie!) and screenshotted it. So much truth. So well said. (You might remember Cassie of True Agape from when we collaborated on this post: 6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Marriage!)


FIVE | YA HEARD?
...Carrie's new song!?!? I MEAN. PREACH it, girlfran! Love that this mainstream song is about Jesus and His grace!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment