Friday, October 17, 2014

5 on Friday

ONE | BEACHING
Taking a classy and serious selfie while waiting for the drawbridge. The beach in October is my favorite. My husband is also my favorite. :)

So cute, we know.
 
TWO | OUR ANNOUNCEMENT
Sharing our joy with everyone has still been so overwhelmingly incredible and surreal! Letting this cat out of the bag was easily the biggest highlight of my week!



THREE | GET FLOSSY
My beautiful friend (and Pure Barre teacher), Dana, launched her blog this week. I think you should give her a visit!! And follow on Bloglovin'! I know I am so looking forward to reading along, so I hope you'll join me!

FOUR | LOVELINESS
This pic doesn't even begin to epitomize the beauty of the room we dined in at our friends' wedding last weekend. The set up for dinner was breathtaking. I wish I got the flowers in the picture more...I sat right near an arrangement of white hydrangeas with dusty miller...which I'm partial to as they were our wedding flowers too!

And there were buckets of chalk. We were clearly entertained.

 
FIVE | MAYBERRY BOUND
As you're reading this, Marky and I are in Mt. Airy, which might recall as my "adopted hometown." My bestie from college, Nicole, is getting married this weekend!!! Be sure to follow along on Insta. Mayberry in the fall is breathtaking...not to mention how gorgeous this wedding is going to be!
Coley and I on August 11, 2012. Can't wait to celebrate this little bridey!!!

 Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
Cheers to to Darci, April, Christina, and Natasha!

Happy, happy Friday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment