Monday, January 26, 2015

The Width of Life

Source
I'd never read this quote until yesterday. (Thanks, Pinterest.) I thought it to be supremely appropriate with our upcoming Euro babymoon...and that daunting to do list that always grows exponentially before leaving town. Speaking of: does anyone else have to make their house sparkle before vacation?! From dusting, to scrubbing, to laundry (and everything else in between), I can't let myself leave without knowing I'm coming back to a clean slate. And somehow cleaning the house is only a sliver of the pre-travel to do list, right?

Even still: I have a smile on my face, joy in my heart, and I truly cannot wait for the week ahead. Instead of merely surviving the length of today, let's live the width of it.

So bring it on, Monday. Let's do this. Well, with a little help...


Cheers, y'all...cheers to living the width of this glorious day!

No comments:

Post a Comment