Friday, January 9, 2015

5 on Friday | First of 2015

ONE | HEART
I saw this on Pinterest, and it just made my heart sing. This epitomizes my forever life dream. I pray that this is my future -- that Nancy is the first blessing in a slew of little Houston babies!


TWO | SISTER TIME
My pretty sissy came in town for our ultrasound. She is the sweetest, most selfless sissy! I'm so thankful so made that dreadful 4 hour drive down 74 for a quick 24 hour trip. Sisters are the best. Tina thinks so too...even though she's a hot mess of a pup.


THREE | BLUE
I'm usually one to gravitate towards all white, but I've been swooning over this light blue cabinet bathroom Pinspiration.


FOUR | COLD
We all know it was super cold on Thursday. But my hubby is the best fire maker. And these Target dollar section socks sure warmed my heart too! ;)


FIVE | NANCY
Thanks again, friends, for all of the encouragement, love, and prayers for our 3rd anatomy ultrasound yesterday (and on Instagram!). We couldn't feel more at peace and are so relieved to finally have all of the images the doctors needed of our stubborn, uncooperative, still breech, healthy baby girl. Thank y'all!! 

 The most precious little nose and lips we ever did see!
 
 
  FRIDAY means I'm linking up with...5 on Friday Darci, April, Christina, + Natasha | Friday Favorites: A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals, + Grace and Love | Oh Hey, Friday: September Farm + The Farmer's Wife
 
 

Be sure to pop over to Lena's blog -- January's champagne sponsor!

No comments:

Post a Comment