Thursday, January 15, 2015

New Year...Same Workout

Hi dolls! Nothing new to report here today, but I wanted you to know that you might see a sliver of a familiar face over on Mia's blog as a result of my love affair for all things Pure Barre. As if I didn't love PB enough pre-pregnancy, I can't tell you how thankful I am for it through pregnancy. (Though I think I might tell you that every week of my pregnancy updates. Oops. :)) That endorphin release is everything and definitely makes me feel a lot less hormonally crazy.

I've rounded up all things Cheers Y'all/Pure Barre related:
My thoughts at the very beginning of my PB journey

Thoughts and reflections after joining the 100 club

Everything you're wondering about LTBing through the first 13 weeks of being pregnant

 Lots and lots of pictures and details. You'll get a complete review of Mia's first month of Pure Barre in Tulsa!


Come to think of it, I'll be doing my 2nd trimester PB update in the next couple of weeks. Yep, I have less than 2 weeks left in my 2nd trimester. Whaaat!? I'll be filling you in soon on modifications, new weird twinges, and all of that good stuff. :)

Please feel free to comment or email me with any potential PB related questions or concerns. I'd be more than happy to help in any way I can! And if I can't answer something, I know quite a few gals who can! January is a great time to try out a studio near you. I've loved seeing lots of new faces around PB Wilmington!

Cheers to a new year and a continued LTB obsession!




Be sure to pop over to Lena's blog -- January's champagne sponsor!

No comments:

Post a Comment