Friday, January 16, 2015

5 on Friday | This Week's Loves

ONE | BABY LOVE
Our baby girl has gotten lots of surprises over the past month or two. Here is some of her latest loot from sweet friends. I can't tell you how blessed I (we!!) already feel. So thankful for the community around us -- near and far! Thanks, friends! I love y'all!!!

Aiden + Anias swaddle (which I've learned is the best swaddle) from my PB teacher, Paige (when I said "PB family" I meant it!) | A snuggly bear suit from my bestie, Coley | Precious hat + cozy hat and socks from our friends, The Smiths | And even her first hardcover Fancy Nancy from my girlfriend whose name is Nancy too. :) 

...And then my fur child got jealous and demanded that she should be in the picture too.


TWO | REGISTERING
Throughout this week, I [finally] braved the beginnings of this baby registry process. SHEESH was it was overwhelming at first! Thankfully, I talked with some of my favorite veteran mamas, and after soaking in all of their wisdom, I feel like I have a LOT better handle on things. I also now have the longest note on my iPhone ever from copying and pasting their texts for quick references. Thanks, favey mamas!


THREE | METALLIC COWHIDE
I wrote about this steal earlier in the week, but yesterday was the first day since Sunday we've seen the sun (and a bit of blue sky!) around these parts. I loved seeing our new addition to the den in sunlight for the first time all week.


FOUR | CROCHET ENVY
Y'all, it's perhaps borderline ridiculous how excited I am about this blanket for Nancy's nursery. My new friend Jessica, owner and creator of Etsy shop, Crochet Envy, sent me a sneak peek of the yarn and minky fabric that came in for Nancy's blanket. She started to crochet it yesterday!!! (Did you catch the sneak peek of what it will look like from Nancy's Nursery Inspiration?)


FIVE | FAVORITE PIN
My favorite pin of the week. Love it. It screams, "Just OWN IT!" Life motto.

 
 
  FRIDAY means I'm linking up with...5 on Friday Darci, April, Christina, + Natasha | Friday Favorites: A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals, + Grace and Love | Oh Hey, Friday: September Farm + The Farmer's Wife
 
 

Be sure to pop over to Lena's blog -- January's champagne sponsor!

No comments:

Post a Comment