Friday, January 23, 2015

5 on Friday | Crushes + Questions

ONE | crush: VALENTINE HEART COASTERS
I mean...(!!)


TWO | question: PREGNANCY + BABY ESSENTIAL OILS
Mamas! I wanna hear from you! What oils did/do you use during pregnancy, labor, and for baby?! Fill me in with your experience and expertise!! Please! (P.S. I'm a doTERRA gal. :))


THREE | crush: SPRING PAJAMAS
This week of sunny weather in the 60s has me daydreaming of spring pajamas. I am crushing on these...and thinking how the button down tops would be good for nursing too. Perhaps an excuse to buy at least one!? ;)


Okay, so maybe the first one doesn't have the nursing excuse. It just looks so comfy. 
And though I'm not particularly a red wearing gal...I always swoon for hearts!!!

FOUR | question: BABY DAYDREAMING
I posted this on Instagram yesterday. I've been wondering: what baby Nancy will look like? ...Especially after I dreamed this week about her coming out with light brown hair! Doubtful considering Mark and I were both baldies. But crazier things have happened!

Little Elise + Little Marky

FIVE | question: LONDON + PARIS
This time next week, we'll be kicking off the third trimester on our Euro babymoon!! Any must packs or must dos for this preggo!?
 

 
  FRIDAY means I'm linking up with...5 on Friday Darci, April, Christina, + Natasha | Friday Favorites: A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals, + Grace and Love | Oh Hey, Friday: September Farm + The Farmer's Wife
 
 

Be sure to pop over to Lena's blog -- January's champagne sponsor!

No comments:

Post a Comment