Thursday, January 29, 2015

January Sponsor Spotlight

Can you believe January is nearly over?! Craziness! Before it passes by, be sure to say hello to these wonderful ladies and read their goals for this fresh year. Love their hearts!!!



Name: Elizabeth Burns
Blog: That's Mrs. Burns To You 
Best Part(s) of 2014: This is tough!!! One thing that happened in 2015 was that my husband and I finally started going to church together. He was raised Catholic and I was raised Protestant. It was a tough journey and we are still on it, but we are on it together.
Looking Forward to in 2015: Again, so tough! I am going through a leadership program right now and I am really excited to see how I grow, as well as the new friendships I am forming through it. There are also weddings, babies, and trips to look forward to!!
Do you have goals for the New Year?: I have three resolutions and so far, I would say I am doing "okay" with them, not perfect but not terrible! To learn more about them, check out my post Resolutions for 2015

Connect with Elizabeth

Name: Lizzie
Blog: Lizzie Somerset
Best Part(s) of 2014:  
In blogging terms it had to be going self-hosted! A friend of mine, Harry, took my Pinterest board for inspiration http://uk.pinterest.com/lizzieroles/blog-design/ & using the colours I liked designed the blog header.  Another friend Veronika then changed up the font & voila! I'm so grateful to these friends for their gifts of time & creativity!
cropped-Lizzie-Somersets-Blog-Header.jpg
My bro in law is a web designer for major & uber cool companies, his name is Jason Bradberry & Jase did my move to self hosted for me & I couldn't be more grateful to him.  It meant I could finally move forwards with my hopes & dreams for the blog.  Check out his cool website here: http://jasonbradberry.com  Best bro in law a girl could hope for! 
Looking Forward to in 2015: Everything.  My little girl turning 2, & my little boy (not so little now turning 5), savouring all the day until my little boy starts School in September. Our all inclusive holiday to Spain in May. Spending time with the people I love most.  Just cherishing every moment with these precious babies while I can & with my husband Jon.
Do you have goals for the New Year?: Loads! Grow my blog, connect more with people, get outsie, be consistent, exercise, love in full measure, invite friends & others into my home are the top ones! I hope so much I will become a better inviter this year. I'm hoping for warm & imperfect hospitality, I believe that's where God is leading me. To invite and not worry about what it will look like. If all we have is beans in the cupboard then beans on toast it will be!  I hope for a house full, I hope for consistency in blogging & concentrating on letting my yes be yes & my no be no. Really working on that in all aspects of my life!


Connect with Lizzie
Twitter // Instagram // Facebook
 
Cheers to 2015! 
 

Be sure to pop over to Lena's blog -- January's champagne sponsor!

No comments:

Post a Comment