Tuesday, September 16, 2014

"Open Your Bible" With Me!



Morning, y'all!  I wanted to remind/encourage you to read She Read's Truth's "Open Your Bible" series alongside me for these next couple of weeks.

There is no reason not to...
This study is free on the She Reads Truth app.
[Studies are always free via the website.]
And (!!!) they have made the printable journal that coincides with the study "pay what you can."
The breakdown? You can access all of this wonder and wisdom for free!
So do it!!
No excuse not to!
 
If you're thinking, "Where do I go from here?"

My favorite part? This series is written for everyone. The skeptic, the new believer, the girl with a lot of questions, the devout studier. Wherever you are in life, let's be in this together...let's be in the Word together. Glory to God!

Who's with me?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment