Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday 5

ONE | MEAL PLANNING?
It's hard motivating myself to erase this and get down to menu planning when I find that my husband Amelia has written this!

We might be a little weird, but our life sure is fun to me. :)

TWO | MEXI SALAD
Even without formal menu planning this week, Mexican night was of course the best. As always. I had a ginormous salad with organic ground chicken, black beans, chick peas, and salsa.

I also added (not pictured) chia seeds and dressing...and wished really badly that I had avocados.
 
THREE | CHEER
I know, I know...! It's not even technically fall yet. Trust me, I am NOT wishing fall away. It's just that when Pottery Barn pinned this pin...my throw pillow obsession strengthened.

FOUR | FALL FINDS
I promise I'm really excited about fall too. Like, a lot. Did you catch yesterday's post? All my favey faves from Old Navy and Tar-jay!



FIVE | YOU DANCE
A little weekend inspiration for ya...

Via
And if not...dance anyway!


Happy Friday and happy weekend, y'all!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth, Amanda, and Karli

No comments:

Post a Comment