Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall Recipe Roundup (+ Share Your Favorites!)


Yes, yesterday was the first official day of fall. But it was more than that excitement that had me daydreaming of these recipes all day long. No really...all day. Rain plus temps in the 60s meant that I was contemplating: "What for dinner? Pumpkin, kale, and cheese pasta? YES. But I'll have to go to the store for that. If Mark's soccer game isn't called off, I'll have my go-to solo eating chili...with an avocado grilled cheese. But I reeeaalllly want that pumpkin pasta. Maybe I'll wait till tomorrow to see what the Teets puts on VIC special."  Yep. An invigorating peek inside my mind.

What are some of your favorite [easy!] fall recipes?! It's no secret that I'm not a pro in the kitchen. I'd love to try more! Please feel free to share your favorite links or your own recipes below. You can use the link-up or the comment section! YAY!


Cheers to fall comfort food!


No comments:

Post a Comment