Monday, September 29, 2014

September Sponsor Spotlight

Today let's celebrate the season with these sweet ladies' fall favorites!



Name: Elizabeth Burns
TOP 5 FALL FAVORITES
[ONE] Seasonal Beauty
One of the perks of living in the Midwest is that we get each of the four seasons to the extreme. When fall comes, the trees all start to change color, the air is brisk, and nature is getting ready for a long winter's nap. I love that we get each season and even love when the weather gets a little colder (until February and I am frozen to the core sick of winter!).

[TWO] Hot Lattes
In the summer months, I love iced hazelnut lattes but when the air is crisp, it is time to switch back to the hot drinks! I am not a fan of pumpkin spice lattes (I know, it's a crime) but there is something about a perfectly brewed hot cup of goodness to warm you up on a brisk autumn day.

[THREE] Sweaters, and Blankets, and Boots! Oh my!
The fall wardrobe is one of my favorites! Warm sweaters, jeans, boots, and layers of cozy cuteness. It may be time to go shopping for a few new wardrobe pieces...

[FOUR] Fall Decor
I love making our house a home! The extra touches go a long way and it may take a few years to find all the pieces I want for each season, I loved getting out my fall wreath, porch decor, and few other pieces to bring autumn inside our home. I like to decorate with a harvest/autumn theme instead of a Halloween theme but it also lasts longer that way!

[FIVE] Secret Christmas Music(?!)
I secretly start listening to Christmas music once the months end in "b-e-r". I have too many favorite to cram them in between Thanksgiving and Christmas so I start early and go late with the holiday season. Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorite times of the year!

Connect with Elizabeth

Name: Lizzie
TOP 5 FALL FAVES
1. Crisp sunny mornings 
2. Harvest & celebrating God's provision 
3. The smell of wood burners & bonfires in the air at night
4. The colours of the trees
5. Pumpkins & Apples!



Connect with Lizzie

Name: Ashley
Blog: Sweet Carolina Belle 
TOP 5 FALL FAVORITES
I am a summertime girl at heart but there is something about the change of seasons to fall that is just beautiful and breathtaking. There are countless things I love about fall so it was hard to narrow it down to five. These are the first five that popped into my head. 
1. The change of weather that brings crisp air in the mornings when heading out on a run. 
2. Comfy clothes including oversized sweaters paired with a great pair of boots. 
3. The smell of a fresh bowl of candy corn. It’s a mixture of cake and happiness.
4. The look on my pup Charlie’s face when he is chasing falling leaves. 
5. Driving the Blue Ridge Parkway and enjoying the breathtaking scenery.


Connect with Ashley
Cheers fall and these favorites!


No comments:

Post a Comment