Friday, September 5, 2014

5 on Friday

ONE | LITTLE PROJECTS
Slowly but surely, we are completing some house projects for this home of ours. Yesterday we [finally] had an electrician come to rewire the cables behind our mantle (since they were computer wires instead of tv wires!?) and mount our tv. I am very excited for the symmetry as the tv has been towards the right side of our mantel since we moved in (as far as the cable wires could stretch!)!

 Finally mounted. Finally centered. And the electrician is coming back ASAP to change out that last dangly wire.
 WOOPWOOP! Little successes.

TWO | TINA
...has been so cute this week. Just a cute little tinypup.

Sunbathing | More sunbathing [outside] | Waiting by the back door for Mark who was home later than usual on Tuesday
 
THREE | AVOCADOS
You know what makes me happy? Little things like this new avocado background on my laptop. Do y'all stalk Design Love Fest's Dress Your Tech like I do? They have the best backgrounds.
FOUR | FAMILY
You might've already seen us on Insta, but  my little family has my whole heart. I still haven't erased that little note I returned home to. I'll wait till next week. :)
FIVE | FALL DECOR
Now that our tv is hung, I want to dig out out our fall decor. I can't wait to bust this DIY from last year back out again!!!!

Via


TGIF! Happy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment