Thursday, September 18, 2014

Favorite Fall Finds [from Target and Old Navy]

Remember the other day when I told you that my favorite stores are Old Navy and Target? It's true. So while I was daydreaming of fall (the temperatures haven't caught up yet...), I made this little inspiration board. Some of the items I already have in my closet (not new ones...just similar). Some I'm swooning over...like that flowy tee. And the sweats. And the navy mocs. Sigh! :) Happy fall daydreaming!


Favorite Fall Finds



Dresses | The left  because while teaching I lived in ON sweater dresses. The right because...leopard.

Flowy Tees | This might be my favorite item on the page. Seriously. This with leggings?! Dream fall outfit. Plus I like that the length would cover my booty.

Graphic Tees | So fun. Oui oui!

Distressed Denim | (left) boyfriend style (right) skinny - I have some in my closet already (not these exact pairs), and love busting them out anytime I can.

Stripes | I have a thing for stripes. They're one of my most favorite patterns.

Cardis | The top has faux leather on the sleeves (Way to go, Target!)! And I am always all about a printed cardigan.

Shoes | I confess: I've been daydreaming about new booties.

Comfies | The best for last. Obviously.
 
...because it's almost officially fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment