Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday 5

ONE | BREAKFAST
Gooooood morning! Starting this little post off with my favorite breakfast this week. I have given my favorite toast the backseat (for now!), and this has been my jam for 5 days in a row. Mark thinks it looks disgusting. Maybe you do too. But I love it! I made up my own little concoction...

Kashi Organic Promise Autumn Harvest | a little Kind Maple + Chia granola | 1 tbsp organic chia seeds | 1 banana | almond milk

TWO | "MEETINGS"
Whenever I'm working on my blog, Tina insists on joining me at my desk. She led a meeting about quality content with me on Wednesday.

I kid, I kid. But she cracks me up. And is probably jealous of the Disney show Dog with a Blog.
 
THREE | YIKES
Rain...in the house. Earlier this week it started raining from the lights. Behind the mirror. And behind that mirror? It was filled with mold (that we have since wiped away with gloves and face masks, of course). Sooooo...great! Truly, I've been wanting to redo the mirror and lights in the master bath, it just wasn't as high up on the list as other things. But guess what just got bumped up to the top?! :)

 
So much water, y'all. It was flowing off the counter tops onto the floor. This picture doesn't do the madness justice! 
Eeek! Cheers to homeownership!

Now to make decisions like this: 
A mirror above each sink or one big framed mirror?
Two separate lights above or sconces? 
Trying not to break the bank, but I want it to look nice, of course.
Any advice/wisdom is invited and appreciated!!!!  

FOUR | FAMILY
Oh, how I love these little moments. Just a family couch snuggle sesh before Mark left for an overnight work trip. Tina is always in the middle. :)

And looking especially rumply here too!

FIVE | SEEEEESTER!
My sissy and bro-in-law and little niecepup are coming to visit us this weekend!!!!! Best for last. So stinkin' excited!!!!

Kristin Vining Photography
We'll miss my little broski though. Love you, bud!


Happiest Friday to YOU!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth, Amanda, and Karli

No comments:

Post a Comment