Thursday, September 4, 2014

Hard and Holy Things

Via
Let me start by saying I don't think this quote is about women who know how do to their hair. We can all agree that knowing how to do your hair isn't a bad thing. :) 
But fill in that little phrase with something else. Fill it in with something you might find yourself idolizing...something you strive for that might be more of this world than spiritual...something more about selfish gain than holiness. Read the above again to yourself and fill in the blank with your battle, your struggle, your idol.

And reset.

Let's reset our lives, our goals, our minds, our hearts to live as women who do hard and holy things.
I know that's what I want.
I want to be a woman who does hard and holy things.

Let's encourage one another as we strive for holiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment