Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Introducing...These are a few of my Favorite Things! {linkup par-tay!!!}

Goooooood morning, dolls! GUESS WHAT?! There is some happy holiday news to share!!! Jen, one of my blogger bffies from Down with the Dearmores, and I are hosting a super fun linkup par-tay for y'all!!! We are pumped and so hope that you will join in with us in sharing some of your favorite things...not just for yourself but for others too!! We wanted to give you some time to brainstorm and prepare so you can join us next Tuesday for the first linky! Woopwoop! Here's how it's going to work:


We hope you'll join us for all 3 link-ups, but feel free to pick and choose! 
Here are the dates + topics for each post:

Tuesday, November 19 : These are a Few of my Favorite Things
This is your time to show off what are YOUR favorites lately! 
Think Christmas wish list...! 
[I'll be like...hubs/mom/fam...check out my blog post today...;) ;)]

Tuesday, November 26 : These are a Few of my Favorite Things : Stocking Stuffers   
Feel free to be as creative as you would like to be! Just little enough for a stocking!
These can for your minis, friends, family, pup (in my case!)...you name it!

Tuesday, December 3 : These are a Few of my Favorite Things : Gifts <$100  
I am REALLY excited about this post! I'm going to gear it more towards gifts I love to buy for others. Sooo, most of these things, I will already have...but they'll be products I loooove and want to share with my family/girlfriends/etc.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO! 
1. Go plan your super stinkin cute posts!
2. Grab the awesome button [above] that sweet Jen made! (GOSH I love her!!)
3. Thennnnn link up, buttercups!!!

We can't wait!!!!!!
MERRY, MERRY!!!!
post signature

44 comments:

  1. what a fun link-up!!! Definitely will be linking up!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. YAYAY! so pumped you'll be joining us! it's going to be so fun!!!! xx

      Delete
  3. What a great idea!!! Can't wait to link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely will be joining in on the fun! Looking forward to getting some great ideas for those tough people on my list, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the perfect link-up!! I'm looking forward to seeing all these great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun link-up!! I'll put them on my calendar!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. woopwoop girl!!! YAYYYY! CANNOT WAIT!!!! thanks for joining us, pretty lady!!! xx

      Delete
  7. What a great idea for a link up! Looking forward to joining in on the fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheers!! can't wait for you to join us!! eeeeeee so pumped!!!! xx

      Delete
  8. This looks so fun!! I'll definitely be linking up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea!! I'll definitely be participating! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely LOVE this idea!!
    So excited to link up with the both of you, friend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay doll! Soooo happy you'll link up with us! It will be so fun! Hooray! xx

      Delete
  11. What a fun link up! I can't wait to join! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO EXCITED for this and to browse everyone else's lists!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. this sounds so great! I'm excited to do this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So fun! What's better than making want lists!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so excited to participate in this!!! Ahh!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking forward to linking up with you ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope to gain some great gifting ideas!! Y'all are so creative and can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, girlie!! hope you'll join us! SOOO looking forward to it!!! xx

      Delete
  18. Sounds fun! Can't wait to get some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun idea! Can't wait to join!

    ReplyDelete
  20. SO fun! I do a Favorite Things series but I am going to love this special edition Christmas version!!

    Andrea @ This Unfamiliar Road

    ReplyDelete
  21. YAYYYYY! I am loving it so much already and we haven't even started...!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. this looks like soo much fun! Can't wait to participate! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Excited to link up for these fun events!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fun!! I'll have to get my posts ready! Love seeing what ideas others have for gifts. Helps me make my shopping list.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sooo much fun!!! I LOVE Jen!!! Lucky to call her a blog friend turned real life friend!!!! Can't wait girls!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the idea - I will be back Tuesday!! Have a Great Day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAYY! so glad you'll join us, love! i'm looking forward to nudging the fam over to my page on tuesday for gift ideas...!! yep. absolutely doing that! ;) cheers!!!
      xx

      Delete
  27. I just found your link up & I'm so bummed I missed yesterday!
    I am definitely planning one for next Tuesday! See ya next week!!

    Jen & Frankly My Dear...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Definitely link-up with us on Tuesday, my darling! Cheers to next week....my post is ready to go already...I just can't wait!!!! xx

      Delete