Monday, June 15, 2015

Weekending

Happy Monday! Here's a little picture filled roundup of what we got into this weekend...

 I made my favorite summer salad for a cookout at Hope's...the first of the summer, and many more to come! Goat cheese, strawberries fresh from the farmer's market...yes, please! [Recipe]

 I matched with my best girl for the first time. It filled my heart so! She judged the idea, per usual.

 Being a big girl on Auntie Hope's bed!

 Breaking in the Skouras [party] house with a cookout!

 Nancy snuggling her Grandmimi

 Harper patting her best girl, Nancy...BLESS!

Harpy and Uncle Marky color coordinating :)

Aaaand, y'all. I bought this for $20 this weekend. Boom. Any suggestions on the hardware!? I'm thinking gold ring pulls up top. What should I do for the bigger drawers below?

Took this picture of the hardware section at Lowes so I could price compare with Amazon. Pretty sure Amazon is going to win, but--in true Elise form--I love to know I'm getting the best deal. My cute hubby wanted to sneak into my informational purposes picture. :) (And can you tell what's beginning this week? Painting the interior our house. WOOHOO! I'm sure I won't be saying woohoo when we're a few days in...)
Hope y'all have great starts to the week! It's supposed to stick around 100 degrees in Charlotte for the majority of the week...eeeesh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment