Thursday, June 18, 2015

Nancy's "Sip and See"

Have y'all heard of a "Sip and See?" I attended my first one yesterday...in honor of Nancy! My sweet Mama and Mimimama (my grandmother) hosted a "sip and see" for their/our friends to come meet Nancy. It's awesome because everyone gets to see the baby and...because champagne. Sip the champs, snuggle the baby. Everyone wins.

We were horrible at taking pictures. We didn't even get a four generation picture. Boo! But here are some of the moments we captured (mostly before the festivities began). Disclaimer: Nancy is the first child and great-grandchild on both sides. So, yeah, I you can absolutely say she's kind of a big deal in our family. You've been warned. :)

 We ordered these invitations from Zazzle -- my go to for the best deal on invites! 

 Entryway table

Pink roses galore and a favorite from our newborn photo session

 Afternoon nibbles

 Bubbly bar

 A picture of yours truly on the left, Nancypie and Tina on the right (from her 1 month photo)
You may remember these napkins from Nancy's Fancy Tea Party!

 I got a quick shot with my girl before everyone arrived.

 And so did my beautiful sister

 One of our only guest pics! Mimi and some of her girlfriends

And we had to be sure to snap this one...the Davis girls love our HSM family! So thankful for these women in our lives and the ways they keep us strong and powerful on so many levels!

Thank you to my Mommy and Mimi for hosting such a special, love-filled afternoon for Nancy and me! It was such a joy to see everyone and talk for hours about what I can't seem to shut my mouth about...Nancy Hope and living my dream come true as I walk through motherhood. Cheers to y'all, Mom and Mimi! THANK YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment