Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday Faves

ONE | 4th of JULY BARK 
Cannot wait to make this healthy, cold, delicious snack over the 4th!
 
4th of July Bark 
 
TWO | BABY SIGNING
We're heading to the beach next week, so I stopped at our local library yesterday and checked out this book. I haven't done any reading at all about pregnancy/babies/parenting (well, besides the typical skim through weeks of What to Expect When You're Expecting), but this topic has sparked my interest! This is my beach read, y'all. Cheers to that. 
Baby Signing Bible

THREE | NEW SHOES
I bought these babies last week and have been wearing them everyday. Then my little sister ordered a pair yesterday because they're just so awesome (and she is more stylish than I am, so winningggg!).

FOUR | HOME PROGRESS
We have a couple little projects going on in our home before we move in, and this the biggest one! We decided to open up the wall between the den and kitchen. Cannot wait for this space! For now, it's a total work zone, but what I can envision is beautiful!!! I'll post more details/inspiration next week. :)
 

FIVE | HOUSE OF HARPER
In case you missed it earlier this week, don't forget to enter the House of Harper giveaway. Eat your heart out with baby girl bows and headbands. It's the little things. :)


FRIDAY means I'm linking up with...5 on Friday:  DarciAprilChristina, + Natasha | Friday Favorites: A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals, + Grace and Love | Oh Hey, Friday: September Farm + The Farmer's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment