Thursday, June 25, 2015

Nancy's Birth Announcement

I've been waiting to show y'all these birth announcements I made with Minted, and now the time has come! Remember this post when I shared my top picks with y'all? Now you can see what I chose!

I decided on the Simply Classic birth announcement. Sounds about right to me. :) I just changed the font for her name. How awesome that Minted lets you personalize it like that? I loved that I could customize the announcement to align precisely with my vision for it. I chose a black and white photo from our Newborn Session with Cameron Faye Photography. This picture is [obviously] one of my favorites because Mark's hand in the picture shows just how tiny she was!! Love that perspective.

 "Simply Classic" indeed. I love the thick cardstock and matte finish as well.

 Minted even lets you add printed addresses at [currently] no extra charge! The designs were all so original and fun! Of course I chose the option with a touch of pink and a heart (duh).

My sister had the brilliant idea of making the birth announcement a moving announcement as well! On the back, we added a few more pictures and our new address.
 
 
Love me some Minted. Is it too early to start daydreaming about Christmas cards? (Oops...I think yes. ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment