Friday, June 12, 2015

5 on Friday: Complete Randomness

It's been a while (nearly 2 months!) since I've done a little 5 on Friday post. Here I am! This week = complete randomness. Just bear with me and my crazy #mombrain (and deal-finding obsession).

ONE | LIFE
...looks like this most days. Couldn't love it more. Being Nancy's mom is the best job ever. And I absolutely use my Ergo as often as my mama friends said I would. The best.



TWO | OLD NAVY CRUSHES
Old Navy is having a site-wide sale...aaand y'all know how I love that store. Must make a decision about these. I'm thinking the shorts are a must. I love pull-on shorts (and for that price...!).

THREE | BING...
While we're talking sales and deal saving, I must confess about this weird obsession of mine: Bing. Call me cray cray, but everyday from my phone and from my laptop I do the daily maximum of searches in order to get points. Those points add up to...Starbucks cards. (Or Target gift cards, amazon.com gift cards...whatever you choose.) I love my Starbucks but I don't like the price. But when I don't have to pay for it?! Guilt. Free. 

Here's what my home screen looks like. Literally give up 2 minutes a day to type in random stuff in the search bar...and earn $5 to Starbucks every few weeks. Works for me!

FOUR | ...FOR STARBUCKS
Aaaand then when you get your Starbucks e-gift card from Bing, you can put upload it directly onto your Starbucks Rewards app. Perks? Every 12th drink free, a free birthday drink, AND...if you want a free drink on your account immediately, register right here! (Seriously. Just opt in for the email, and it'll send you a free drink!!!!)


FIVE | THE PARTY HOUSE
Hope and her husband, Spyros, love to entertain. Which is awesome...because it comes naturally to them. To be honest, it stresses me out a bit/definitely does NOT come naturally. Maybe it's the Type A in me? Hope is more Type B. ANYWAY! We've officially declared their house as "THE PARTY HOUSE." Their backyard screams "PARTY." Needless to say, there are already get togethers scheduled for the next two weekends. 

Nancy and Hope raising the roof for the party house. Duh.

Cheers to the weekend! 
Now you know where I'll be...#thepartyhouse.






FRIDAY means I'm linking up with...5 on Friday: Darci, April, Christina, + Natasha | Friday Favorites: A Little Bit of Everything, Momfessionals, + Grace and Love | Oh Hey, Friday: September Farm + The Farmer's Wife


No comments:

Post a Comment