Friday, June 19, 2015

5 on Friday!

ONE | ISLA AND LILLY
I received these precious headband bows for our Nancy this week. I love them so! Thank you, Isla & Lilly for your kindness!!!


TWO | BLUEBERRY COFFEE
Did y'all know that's a thing? I'm obsessed with fruit [always and especially] in the summer, and this blueberry flavor in my coffee hits the spot. Weirdly good.

THREE | POSTPARTUM REALITY
Owning it: I cried in the Target parking lot this week after trying on bathing suits. And then I cried some more because I was irritated at myself over crying at something so menial.  It happened. I'm confessing. But I'm learning to give myself grace, time, patience...and let my hips slowly go back to their normal position so I can hopefully fit into my jorts again? Good news: I hit up two super cute elastic waistband shorts at Target [currently buy 1 get 1 50% off], so I now own two pairs of shorts that fit. #27poundsdown11togo #meh

The left pair: flowy and light with a fun print
The right pair: crochet, $12.99 (!), and also come in black!


FOUR | HOME!
Thank you for sharing in our excitement as this home is officially OURS! Let the painting begin! Here goes nothing...woopwoop!


FIVE | THE PARTY HOUSE [CONTINUED]
Same #5 as last week...we'll be at #thepartyhouse again this weekend for a very special occasion. Happy puppin' 1st birthday to my niecepup, Doxie! I can't wait to celebrate at your PAWTY! (Please take me with a grain of salt. But, yes, the pawty is real. And Tina is PUMPED. (And so are we.))

Cousin besties



FRIDAY means I'm linking up with...5 on Friday:  DarciAprilChristina, + Natasha | Friday Favorites: A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals, + Grace and Love | Oh Hey, Friday: September Farm + The Farmer's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment