Friday, May 1, 2015

She's Here


Nancy Hope
April 24, 2015 | 7:53 PM | 7 lbs 6 oz | 21 inches

Our world is forever changed. One week ago today was the happiest day of our lives. We welcomed our daughter into the world. These past days have easily been the most fulfilling of my life. I look forward to sharing more with y'all next week! More importantly, I wanted to write a quick post to thank you so dearly for sharing in our joy. We have been overwhelmed with love. The calls, texts, comments, emails, gifts...goodness gracious. (And thank you for bearing with me as I flood your Instagrams with pictures this new little life.) So from the bottom of my heart...thank you, thank you, thank you.

Images by Cameron Faye Photography (Nancy was about 15 hours old) :)
Headband c/o Willow Crowns



No comments:

Post a Comment