Monday, May 4, 2015

Life Lately...

Here I am! Thanks for your patience as I get back into the swing of things. Honestly all I want to do all day is stare at my baby. It's heaven. :) I planned to have a post out today, but then I learned about a thing called mastitis. I'd never heard of it before rocking a 102 fever plus chills plus cold sweats with Advil all day on Saturday. Crazy! It's a common thing for nursing moms...but still something I'd never heard of till I got it. Anyway, the medicine brought down my fever after 2 doses, and I've felt like a peach since. All that to say...I didn't get the blogging done that I anticipated over the weekend. But Nancy's name means "grace," and I'm giving myself plenty of that. Promise!

Nevertheless, I'll be back through this next week or so with much to share! Stay tuned for...
The First Week -- all the little things I want to remember about the first week of Nancy's life
Nancy's Newborn Session -- our professional photos in the hospital by the exquisite Cameron Faye Photography
Nancy's Birth Story -- and the most joy filled day of my life

In the meantime, I'll keep flooding your Instagrams with pictures of my little family. So in love. Can't stop, won't stop. Owning it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment