Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wife After God Link-Up Announcement and Information

Link-Up with us on January 30th!

Kaitlyn at Wifessionals and I are hosting a link-up for the sweet community we've read Wife After God alongside. We'll be writing reviews of this devotional...but this experience just wouldn't be complete without hearing your thoughts and reflections as y'all were journeying along with us!

So plan your posts, mark your calendars for January 30th (our final day of reading), grab the button above, and share your heart. I am so happy for us to join together in community with one another for the glory of God!
 
Now go visit my lovely sponsor, Khala!
The Birdie Bowl

10 comments:

  1. Can't wait to link up with you awesome ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic! I too am writing a review about the devotional. I can't wait! I'm absolutely loving it. See you at the link-up. Blessings xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEK!!! I'm SO excited! :) Thanks for hosting this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun link-up!! This is on my to-read list so I will be looking forward to people's thoughts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard so many good things about this devotional. However, I'm not married so haven't read it myself. I hope it turns out to be everything they say it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard so many beautiful things yet I haven't had the opportunity to purchase it. Where can I find it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so looking forward to hearing more about this devotional. It's on my 'to read' list after I finish the one I'm reading now!

    ReplyDelete