Thursday, January 9, 2014

Gift Guide for Blogger Friends [Guest Post!]

Hello, friends! I'm Khala from The Birdie Bowl and I'm so excited to be guest posting over here at Cheers Y'all!
 
One of my favorite things to do is gift shop for other people. I love finding that personal, perfect gift for those I love, and my blogger friends are no different! Do you know a blogger, or have blogging besties? I've put together a little gift guide to all things blogging! Take a peek below!
 
bloggertitle
wallart
Bloggifts
 
I Love You, Blogs & Coffee Print:: I've seen this in so many places, and I think I need to have one.

Keep Calm & Blog On Print:: How fun is this? I also adore the accessories around the print.

Eat Love Blog Print:: We ladies love us some gold, right? You can find this darling print here.

Baby Onesie:: I'm sorry, but how adorable and hilarious is this? You can find this gem here.

Phone Case:: You read that right. A phone case that says Eat Blog Love. How can you not love that!

Blog Planner:: My gal pal Samantha turned me onto these! You can find these printable, personalized planner pages through the Etsy shop I Heart Organizing.

Note Cards:: I'm a sucker for pen paling, and have recently started writing some of my new blogging friends! Found these through Zazzle.

Mug:: I thought this mug was so fun. "I am SO gonna blog about this." Too cute {and probably often appropriate} You can find this mug, along with several others through Zazzle.

Do you have any go-to gifts for friends, or even your blogging pals?
A big THANK YOU to Elise for hosting me today on her lovely, darling blog! I hope you all stop by The Birdie Bowl and say hi!
 
signature 
 
Now go visit my lovely sponsor, Khala!
The Birdie Bowl

17 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am in love with those mugs!! Too cute! Love everything actually :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome idea! I love that mug and those signs! Now I feel like I need to send some love to all my blogging buddies! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks for hosting me today, Elise! So happy you ladies who've commented like the gift guide! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these gifts, esp the cell phone cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these gifts! They sure are perfect for us blogging girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all this gifts! Especially the blog planner! Love Khala too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That baby onesie! Haha that made me laugh out loud! Love this list :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice job, Khala! I think I might need to make a blogger mug, no?
    www.wearflowersinyourhair.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That onesie and that mug!! Perfection! Awesome finds, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The ONESIE! My fav. LOVE YOUR LIST.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so happy the onesie was such a hit! Glad you all enjoy the list! xo

    www.thebirdiebowl.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally love all of these, Khala and Elise! Especially the prints!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so stinkin' cute! I must pin them to Pinterest! I don't really have a go-to present, but I guess now I have go-to options!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a charming publish - Kimberly is amazing, and your publish to her is a amazing gift. I really like that you two actually had a opportunity to talk - how fun!
    Thanks for becoming a member of us this season - so grateful you did!

    ReplyDelete