Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Stripe Out

For the past few years, stripes have been my go-to pattern. They're my favorite. Pair them with any leopard print and/or a pop of color, and you're set. I will confess: coordinating with this little baby girl made my heart erupt with giddy happiness. Cheers to stripes with hot pink POC + a turquoise POC!

P.S. This swing dress is the best. My sister steals it often (which is an awesomeness indicator in my world). It's cotton. It's comfy. And I wore it though my pregnancy (remember seeing it here across the pond?) even though it's non-maternity! Do yourself a favor and get it for fall. 






Shop our looks here:

Mama
Dress | Earrings (similar) | Bangle (similar) | Necklace (purchased by my sister in Greece!) | Shoes | Lipstick

Mini
Dress (also comes in this color!) | Moccs | Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment