Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Oh, Hi!

Sweet friends, thanks for all of the anni love yesterday. We didn't do anything special or fancy this year, so it was just our style. :) Mark surprised me and came home from work early. (That was the best!) We had a cookout at my sister's house. Oh! And we put up a swing my sister got for the little Pie. She looked so cute swinging!

(Romper)

Cheers to 3 years (even though Nancy is not amused)!

ANYWAY! Did anyone spot me on Talk of the Trains the other day? Lauren is someone who I wish lived in Charlotte because I look up to her as a mama. She's doing this fun series called "The Talking Mom," and it's still cool to me that I get to be a part of it because I am, in fact, a mama (pinch me!). Pop on over and take a look!

Side note: this if my favorite post Lauren has ever written. It resonated with me. I think of it often. It's just a beautiful story, and I am so glad she wrote it down. (...and I so look forward to figuring out "Nancy's song.") :)

Happy Wednesday, y'all! Thank you for being a part of this little space--this creative outlet--of mine. I just want you to know that I appreciate your love, support, kind words, and readership with all my heart! I hope you have a great day today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment