Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Faves

ONE | HI, 84 
...because apparently the high in Charlotte is 84 today. WHAT? HALLELUJAH. Y'all know it's a hot summer when the difference between a 91 degree day and a 99 degree day feels like night and day. Gotta love southern summers. I'm not wishing the time away, but I will note that being pregnant last fall meant I didn't get to partake in pumpkin beer...just saying.

Via

TWO | TEA + CAKE
I pinned this and can see it hanging in Pie's little play kitchen. You know, the free one that Hope picked up off the side of the road. Also there are things in England called "tea cakes," and they are pure fabulousness. 



THREE | ON CRUSH
Because y'all know I love me some Old Navy. This is my latest ON crush. I guess you can say I'm officially obsessing over tunic tees. The slits up the side, the booty covering length [necessary for this girl AND for legging-filled fall]...I'll take one of each. I have the bottom right in two colors and wear them on repeat.
FOUR | HELP! I CAN'T STOP PAINTING 
You know how we painted our whole house? Maybe the paint fumes got to me. I'm now addicted. This week I went back over to and painted our laundry room cabinets light blue, a brass chandelier white, ugly, useless black tiles the same color as the cabinets they're on, and gave Nancy's $20 dresser an extra coat of white with semi-gloss. This does not include me going around our house with a paintbrush detailing in any and all random spots. I'm cray. Here's a little before/after:



FIVE | PINK PRAYERS 
Did you catch this post yesterday? Please consider purchasing these pink prayer bracelets in support of Katie, her husband, and baby Charlotte! 




FRIDAY means I'm linking up with...5 on Friday:  DarciAprilChristina, + Natasha | Friday Favorites: A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals, + Grace and Love | Oh Hey, Friday: September Farm + The Farmer's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment