Friday, August 28, 2015

Friday Faves

Good news! We finally have Internet, so I'll be back on the reg next week. WOOHOO! I'm pumped. I've missed y'all! Thanks for your grace as we've transitioned to our new normal in our home. Remember we lived at my mom's for the first almost 4 months of Nancy's life, so settling and finding a groove with just us was crucial. Thanks again, friends!

ONE | FRIDAY!
But this...it speaks straight to my homebody heart. When Hope and I are together, we're the best (worst?) at this. Aaaand currently the only people who have plans this weekend are our husbands (golf, shooting/hunting...not sure which...blah blah BOY STUFF). So the forecast for sister and myself looks a bit like the below. Yessssss.

 
TWO | PIZZA MONDAY
It's no secret that I loooove pizza. Here's the best pizza deal in town: go to Harris Teeter on a Monday, and get a big, hot out of the oven pizza for $7.99. Not just cheese or one topping....ANY of their pizzas. $7.99. Mondays. (Plus trashy reality tv? Even better.) You're welcome. (Just make sure you go to a HT with a Pizza Bar!)
 
Our family favorites are chicken pesto & Greek (without olives...I don't do olives).

THREE | BABY (+ MAMA) BESTIES
LOVE. THESE. GIRLS! That's all. :)
FOUR | STEALS
I knowwww it's August. But everyone is back to school, and it's reaaaallly close to September. I bust out all of my fall decor September 1, soooo....you must know that this large mercury glass pumpkin is $12.99 at Home Goods. Less than half the price of the PB version!
FIVE | GROWN UP GRILLED CHEESE
I found this on Pinterest, and HOLY GOODNESS I must try it. This is right up my alley. As the temps start dropping, I have grilled cheese paired with chili/soup on heavy rotation for dinner. What a delectable way to change up the grilled cheese...
FRIDAY means I'm linking up with...5 on Friday:  DarciAprilChristina, + Natasha | Friday Favorites: A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals, + Grace and Love | Oh Hey, Friday: September Farm + The Farmer's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment