Sunday, August 23, 2015

Hi!!!


I'm not exaaaactly sure how this post is going to look because I'm writing this from my iPhone as opposed to my usual laptop. (We still don't have Internet. Apparently it's complicated with UVerse.) Anyway! Hi! Do you remember me?! Life has been a little hectic but a heck of a lot of fun as we are settling into our new home. Last night I typed this to the background noise of a drill as Mark is tackling hanging the mantel, installing more drawer pulls, and mounting our tv.

We spent most of our weekend surrounded by camp folks which was, of course, amazing. The occasion was Camp Thunderbird's 80th Anniversary. It's always good to be back at camp. It brings back a crazy flood of the best memories as I spent 12 summers of my life (and met the love of my life) there! My mom babysat on Friday and Saturday nights, and as much as we talked about the baby Pie, it was so lovely to reconnect and head out with just the two of us. Speaking of the baby...


Thank you for your patience as we settle. Can't wait to show y'all more of our new digs! Until then I'll keep posting little peeks on Instagram (@cheersyall_elise). I'll be back tomorrow with a 4 month (!!!!) update on Nancy. She has changed the most this past month. 100%. Waaaah! Thanks again for bearing with me! Heart y'all! xxxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment