Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Pattern Play

I like a little funky in my style. Pattern mixing goes perfectly with that flair! Per my beloved frugal ways, everything we're wearing is $20 or less (...well, except for the Twine & Twig necklace I borrowed from my mama. Gotta get my wears in before we move out of here and into our new home in less than 2 weeks!). Also: it's weird to think that I always saw myself having a boy first. It is so stinkin' fun to play dress up with my live [and so fly] baby doll, Nancy! Cheers to some fun and funky pattern play! 







Shop our looks here:

Mama
Shirt (mine is from Target), similar from F21 here, here, and here | Shorts (comes in other patterns here and here) | Lipstick | Sunglasses (mine are from Old Navy -- not listed online), knockoffs of this pair | Wooden Bangle (similar) | Bracelet | Earrings | Necklace (borrowed from my mama!) | CrossShoes

Mini
Romper | Moccs | Sunglasses | Bow Headband c/o Isla + Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment