Friday, August 29, 2014

August Sponsor Spotlight

I've got some of the loveliest lovelies for y'all to "meet" and get to know today...

Name: Elizabeth Burns
CURRENTLY...
LOVING: She Reads Truth App, I use it every day!
CRAVING: An iced hazelnut latte
READING: "The Cuckoo's Calling" by Robert Galbraith a.k.a JK Rowling
SINGING IN MY HEAD: "Multiplied" by NEEDTOBREATHE
MISSING: My college besties
CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF: My nieces and their giggles - simply the best!


Connect with Elizabeth
 
 


Name: Lizzie
CURRENTLY...
LOVING: Dalit Candles, beautiful candles by the Dalit people in India showing that Jesus sees even those people who others consider 'unseen'
CRAVING: Phileas Fogg American Bubble Chips, they're amazing as a snack to take to a movie night
READING: I have 3 books on the go at any one time. At the moment I'm reading; Lineage of Grace by Francine Rivers, Kisses from Katie by Katie Davis & French Children don't throw Food by Pamela Druckerman
SINGING IN MY HEAD: Happy by Pharrell Williams
MISSING: The Cornish sea air! Cornwall is my favourite county, apart from Somerset of course.
CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF: My daughters curls, I stick my face into her neck & close my eyes. Sweet Bea is 17 months old & totally gorgeous! I love my babies!
 
Connect with Lizzie
 

Name: Ashley
Blog: Sweet Carolina Belle 
CURRENTLY... 
LOVING: Snapper snacks. Oh my goodness, these sweet treats are an indulgent combination of pretzels, caramel and milk chocolate. You can pick up a pack at Costco to share with very lucky friends.
CRAVING: I am craving time on the boat at Wrightsville Beach soaking up the sunshine. I grew up on the coast of North Carolina and just moved away this year. Looking forward to enjoying one last beach trip over Labor Day weekend.
READING: Love & Treasure by Ayelet Waldman. THe novel set at the end of World War II focuses on a crew of American soldiers that come across a fortune of riches.
SINGING IN MY HEAD: Taylor Swift's new song "Shake it Off." The music video is amazing! I also believe that she stole some of my sweet dance moves.
MISSING: Italy. We took a trip to the Mediterranean in June and I am longing for the blue shores of the Amalfi coast and an indulgent cup of sweet gelato.
CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF: Our sweet pup Charlie. The dog is spoiled beyond belief and enjoys cuddling each night while watching TV. Heavens knows what we will do when we have a child.

Connect with Ashley
 
Cheers to these women!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment