Thursday, September 26, 2013

here i am!!!

So, remember when I made this blog to keep up with our English family? Yeah, that didn't work out so well. I posted!...but that hardly counts when it happens once a month or so. Yikes!

Here is the new game plan: keep up with the blog. But not just for our family. This time I'm writing for any/all!

As a self-proclaimed open book, I am always a fan of wearing my heart on my sleeve and "doing life" alongside a community of people I love and cherish. Why not make that community a little bigger?! :)

So, here we go. Re-vamping the blog. With everything life. Ventures in cooking, homemaking, travel, faith, family, ups, downs, and the little things in between.

Let's do this!

                                                         post signature
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment