Sunday, September 29, 2013

1 thessalonians 5:18

Happy Sunday, y'all! I love Sundays.

I was up to some fall crafting around our house this morning. One of the things I made was this little printable. You can put it in a square picture frame, post it on a bulletin board, save it, pin it, or (the best yet!) commit it to memory. 

I am definitely trying to arm myself with more Scripture knowledge...the kind that involves knowing where it's written the Bible. I'd say I am a-okay with knowing verses in a very general sense, but when it comes to consistently remembering which book/chapter/verse number(s)?! Not so much. I am working on it!! 

Rhonna Designs // Rhonna Designs app
Join me in committing 1 Thessalonians 5:18 to memory! And have a happy, restful, rejuvenating Sunday. :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment