Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday Faves

ONE | PLEEEEAAAASE...
...smile because it's Friday!!! This face. AHHHHH.


TWO | COVETING COVERALLS
I confess: I'm daydreaming of cooler temps (#hottestsummereverrrr) and this fall cuteness for Nancy. Baby romps stole my heart for the spring/summer, and coveralls will have my heart for the fall. I've complied a list of my favorites. Ohhhhh, the cuteness!!!! 
P.S. LOCALS: My first pick now hangs in Nancy's closet. You can find it for 50% off at Shower Me with Love! It's by Splendid, so you know how soft it is!! I love the gray background with the bright pinks and oranges. Obsessed. #CanIHaveOne? (Nancy will wear this on repeat this fall!!! How cute will it look with a little baby cardigan too?!)

THREE | SWEET N SWAG
And while I'm dishing on baby girl goodness, Nancy's Mimi spoiled her with some new kicks. We love Sweet N Swag so much!


FOUR | DRESSER UPGRADE
Y'all, I paid $20 for this dresser. I just changed out the hardware with these gold Martha Stewart pulls from Home Depot, and now it's ready for Nancypie's nursery!


FIVE | HOME!
Speaking of Nancy's Nursery, it's T-2 weeks till move in. I cannot wait to make our house a cozy family home! Cheers to that! Until then, I'll be doing things like waiting there for the [correct] fridge to be delivered...wish me luck today. 3rd time's a charm? Oof. Grown up probs.

Via


FRIDAY means I'm linking up with...5 on Friday:  DarciAprilChristina, + Natasha | Friday Favorites: A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals, + Grace and Love | Oh Hey, Friday: September Farm + The Farmer's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment