Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Before the Blog: Bridal Showers


Since I attended my little sissy's bridal shower yesterday, I thought it'd be fun to bring back Before the Blog and take a walk down memory lane! Below are photos from two wonderful bridal showers and some beautiful, strong, hilarious, and fun women I have in my life.

Shower One: Bridal Brunch 

My fabulous kindergarten teachin' teammates. Kindergarten is the best. :)
Family! All of my aunts and girl cousins. #GCRtheFFP

My angel sissy and MOH

Things are always better when Tina gets a gift too.
 
My bffie Lizzie even made it fresh from her honeymoon!


Shower Two: Set the Table
(This is the exact shower I attended yesterday for my sista thanks to our aunts and Mimi!)

Mama and sista. And the asos dress I'm still obsessed with. Little did anyone know it was a cheeky preview to my wedding gown! (No one knew what "the dress" looked like except for my sister, mama, and my aunt and cousin who were with us when I said YES to the dress!)


Cheesin.

It's blurry. But Mims was extremely feisty with the knife and it was scary and hilarious. I want to remember little moments like this and how we all kept laughing about Mimi's knife intensity.

With Ma and her GNO crew. Such a rockin' group of gfs!

Some of my girlies :)

Cheers to the blessing of friendship!
Frankly, my dear...you should pop over here to visit my sweet sponsor, Jenni!

17 comments:

  1. That dress is stunning. And your mama is gorgeous. Ps doing a before the blog series is such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all are all so beautiful! Love your dresses! Thanks for sharing "before the blog".:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these before the blog posts! also obsessing over both your shower dresses. adorbz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such happy, fun times to always remember!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your dresses are so adorable!! I love that you wore white even to your showers...I didn't think about that at all, but now I'm wishing I would have cuz I think it's a cute idea :)

    ashleynicoleholmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that sparkly dress! Absolutely gorgeous! I'm doing before the blog posts too...I just started mine and am slowly documenting my pregnancy with my son who is now almost 6 months old. I wish I would've been blogging then, but so happy I'm doing it now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your asos dress - so pretty - and it's one of those dresses you could totally wear again!! Looks like you had wonderful bridal showers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sparkly ASOS dress, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are all so beautiful and just exude Southern class and grace! Some days I wish I was from the South just so I could pull that off, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could you be any more precious??? Love the before the blog series!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both of your dresses!! You are too pretty for words, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So fun to look back at such a wonderful time in your life:) Love that you are getting to relive it all again since Hope is getting married!

    ReplyDelete
  13. DYING over your dress!! These pictures are happy and remind me of all the love I felt during my bridal shower!! Hope your sissy had an equally happy day!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute idea to show events before you started blogging! I love your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a FUN post!! LOVE it!! You are too cute for words, precious friend! ;) xxoo

    ReplyDelete