Friday, January 11, 2013

2013

It's 2013. Mark & I have been married for 5 months (today!), and it looks like God has a LOT of amazing experiences in store for us this coming year...

...SO!

I decided to create a blog so our friends and family--whether down the street or across the pond--can share in our adventures. We really miss our English family, and we're (admittedly) fairly terrible at keeping in close touch with everyone. With that said, this blog is my solid attempt to reach all of the people we love the most at once!

Here are my personal goals for 2013. I taped them to the back of my calendar:


Please follow along with us as we watch these goals unfold throughout the year.

To our American family: we love you and are so thankful to be near you!!!
To our English family: we love and miss you always. You are in our hearts and prayers constantly!

Cheers y'all...and happy new year! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment